Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Forgot to add

Well, forgot to add:

Just finished doing the register installation at Duarte City PX 1062. Not that bad, took only 5 hours including driving there and back and setting up everything. This time I didn't do as much and let Didi do it because it felt like I did most of it last time.

Last week, I got a new Phone, HTC Touch Pro 2 with Sprint ( already flashed it to EnergyRom ) great features and tons of nice apps.

Old Asian people in 626 suck at driving.

Bun got a white 2003 MR2 Spyder from Texas with only 39k miles for $8500 after tax/smog/ fee is $9000 and if he does the intake/suspension/other mod probably $11,000, well see.

Still in Emo mode, mostly because of the situation with Joyce. Right now I really have no one to go to...pretty sad, she owns me.

Sometimes it feels like I work harder and do more in the relationship, she always say she doesn't wanna do things for me because its not her, I don't know what to say, it just reminds me of when I didn't wanna do things for Tina but I do it for Joyce because I am truly in love with her.

Emo mode again. :'(

Anyways I'll get over it, I usually find a way to deal with these things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Upon getting your use for personal loan approved, you may receive a highest possible amount of anthony clarke They subscribe with the initial business they will obtain, and very soon obtain outside that they've stumbled in a entice

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home