Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Jungle Ball HIDs

Its finals week and did not get to study much.

Received my HIDs conversion kit, installed it and discovered that one ballast is defective. Now I have to send it in to receive a new one...so much hassle. I suggest to anyone getting HIDs, just get McCulloch, Hella, or some other name brand kit not some cheap generic kit. Don't go cheap when getting something for you car, you'll end up with a ricey car (Altezza Taillights! Police officers should give out citations for people who have those on their car)

Well enough about how fuck up ugly my car is now, well I reserve today for Tina and found out she got us and her friends (Sara & Maddie) tickets to KIISFM Jungle Balls 2005. There was absolutely no parking at all! So Lame, we got off first and went in while Sara and Maddie got parking ( Thank you guys!)

Anyways It was awesome so, we got basically the 4th row nearest to the front, so close up. Pretty good seats (thanks to EBay haha) Pussy-cat dolls, Frankie J, Sean Paul, Chris Brown, and Shakera was there. There was a couple more people but I can't recall who. The members of Pussy-Cat Dolls look pretty damn old with tons of make-up and botox. One member look like they have tons of plastic surgery done to their face. Frankie J and Sean Paul was pretty good. Damn Chris Brown dance pretty good, for a 16 year old he look pretty experienced. What I was amazed at was how many people were Shakera Fans, I think I'm deaf now after hearing so many people scream out "SHAKERA!" and "I LOVE YOU". At the end of the concert, about 3-5 people jump on stage and hug Shakera. The security was trying to get them off and Shakera was nice enough to give each of them a hug.

Pretty crazy unexpected night. Had a crappy day but the concert made up for it. Thank u BuNNie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home