Tuesday, November 29, 2005

New Place

Updates to my ghetto life...

Most of the car is repaired & I moved into our new house...whole lot of stuff in the garage and alot of stuff not unpacked yet. Bought a new triple-layer bed...so nice! Top layer is integrated memory foam, feels so good.
Basically, no desk for my computer yet, no sofa, and no DSL yet!

Installed: Painted Mugen Front Bumper, Rear Lip, JDM BB6 Fender, Brembo Front Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Wagner Creamic Brake Pads, K&N Oil Filter with 5w30 7500miles Clean Mobile Oil, K&N XtremeFlow Filter, Front Turn Signals, the new driver-side headlight, I need clean my passenger headlight or get a new one.

Things I want(can get) but restraint myself not to get:
S2000 Seats or RSX Leather Seats / S2k Preferred
HomeLink Conversion
6000k+ HID Conversion System
New Passenger Headlight
CF Fenders
AEM/STR/Venom Fuel Rail & Regulator
Skunk2 Intake Manifold & Throttle-Body
New OEM Cat

Things I hopefully will get soon
2003-2006 EX/V6 Accord Armrest Conversion
Fuel Filter
DC Headers (rather have mugen/rmf/smsp/hytech)


damn not worth to sell it but...I'll trade for a manual (something with at least 160hp-300hp) but I'll sell for $8000 if anyone wants it? Shit I'll even take a crappy used gsr or talon AWD, GSX or some other gay non-luxury car. Actually I rather have a manual beater car right now, somewhere around $300-$3000 depending on the condition. It would be nice to let my prelude rest sometimes, maybe a integra, another prelude, civic si, crx si, miata, del sol, eclipse gst/gsx, some old subaru, old rx-7, old supra, 240sx, etc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home