Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I guess I only write here when I'm pissed or depress now

So I guess I'll begin where I left off.

March 2009:

Quit UCB at the end of March 09.
I just couldn't stand it anymore because of the lack of pay.
Just had a long vacation from March - December trying to find a job and doing stuff and having fun with Joyce.

2010:
Started a temp position at Panda Restaurant Group in the IT department.
Was excited but sadly still a temp position. Pays 18.
Went up to SF, had nasty food at Boudin, wrote nasty review on Yelp.
Went to Angeles Crest and finally wen to Tujanga Canyon Road.
Just working and hanging out with Joyce.

Don't really talk to Leo, Jonathan, and etc... seems like they don't even invite me to anything anymore.

Most work, save up $6k

July 2010:
Bought the Accord CL Type-S Swapped V6 from Justin.
He fixed the transmission and put in HID and new tires.
Didn't mind paying the $5.5k he got it for $4k... aiya

Still have the S2000 and corolla.
Really lazy haven't had time to take off some parts.
Hanging out with Joyce.

Playing softball at Panda. Didn't want to at first but its kinda fun and something new.
Did a midnight installation at the Panda in Garfield by the movie theaters. Took a long time, going to do another one tonight... 7/27/2010.

So feeling shitty lately because had a big fight with Joyce regarding me being an attention whore. I don't like what I'm doing and I don't like myself right now. I now know exactly how my ex feels. It sucks and can't just make it disappear because it'll always be in the back of my mind if I don't clear it up.

Whole time yesterday, just upset even when we picked up some cheap s2k wheels with tires in Anaheim.

Went to sleep unhappy, which I do not like. Anyways I'm in Emo mode. I'm going to try to change myself for the better and not care as much and not try to be grab her attention all the time. I'll see what that'll do.

Okay, gotta go to lunch its 1:50PM, don't wanna break the meal violation again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home