Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Weird dreams...

Well, after my post yesterday I went to sleep really early. I did not wake up until 11am today and throughout the 10 hours of sleep that I had I had several dreams.


  1. The 1st dream that I could remember was that I was in the restroom doing a number 2 and there were other people doing the same in the next stale. It was weird it seems like it was a race or something.
  2. The 2nd dream, I totally forgot, I know its there because I kinda remember something.

It was very odd, I'm watching a movie starting Kevin Sorbo as a warrior. He as well as other male & female villagers are battling an invading nation, Greeks? Persians? Idk Well it was a long battle that are place in the desert area and they lost to the invading nation. They were made into slaves and most of scenes are located in the prison. They were all group together and not separated in different cells.

It was weird, somehow Kevin Sorbo escape after the 1st crowd of slaves were executed. He was able to ran around the area and he went through a bunch of doors. He got outside to the yard and he ran for a long time until there were fences, he looked over the fences and he sees some roads and a traffic light.

So he climbed over the fence and walked outside where the traffic light is and saw 1 or 2 cars drove by. He was confused and then he found himself at a elementary school yard and saw some kids tossing a basketball around. He is still very confused and started to talk to the kids, he finally end the conversation with what year is this? The kid replied, with ...(forgot) I know its present time like 1999-2007. So he somehow I guess all this time the place where he live and grew up was all a fake or some kind of tourist attraction or he was stuck in another dimension.

I think I woke up at this time and check the clock and it said like 8am I couldn't see. I fall back down on my pillow and went back to the dream. The movie continued with Kevin Sorbo arming up with tons of body armor & modern firearms and ready to go back. I think he contacted the officials and he went back by himself and I guess he blew up the place or rescue everyone. Maybe he crack down on the evil people making up this place.

Could it be just all a tourist attraction and he was on the only one in the scene or was he just a status that turned to life and got out. It was so weird and don't really know what happen. By this time I woke up and like wtF??

I check the time again and it was 11am. I jumped up and was like "Oh shit! I'm going to be late for class" So I started my car with my remote starter, did my morning stuff, grab a fruit & protein drink and open the garage door. I threw all my stuff into the passenger seat and jump in and went to my Business 305 class with Phillip Thomas in which he lectures about Goodwill messages. Its 12:51pm right now and in class, his lecture is about to end so I should be getting off and heading to work now. I'll probably go grab something to eat for lunch. I checked my CC, WaMu, MFund, and e-mails. Well that's it for now, next update won't be for a while unless I have some crazy events occurring again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm update LOL

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeh tuyet said soo !! hahah

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home