Sunday, April 09, 2006

Too Fast Too Lazy

Feeling really lazy.
Don't feel like doing hw, or anything else on paper. Don't even feel like working on the car that much...Didn't do any of my ebay shipment yet, only thing I feel like doing is stuff thats online. Things I've done lately:

-Work & Class
-Officially bought my first car, a 1998 manual Honda Prelude with 80,000 Miles with some extra money I saved up from work & stuff.
-Selling my 1997 automatic prelude, now with 148,000 Miles
-Bought a 25 Gallon Air Compressor, air hose, and 4 piece air gun.
-Slowly swapping over the parts from the 97 prelude to the 98 prelude
-I want to go running in the park again

-Tax
-I need to buy a new Tennis Racket, haven't played since my racket was stolen
-Bought DC header, Random Technology Highflow Catalytic Converter for my *new* prelude
-Sold some more stuff on ebay...bought another guage cluster for my manual prelude
-Looking for S2000 Steering wheel and S2000 Seats


I guess I haven't been very active these pass few months, just tired from late classes & work. Then I bought the car which, took up a bit of time, I guess I bought the car because it was 1) a good deal 2) I was parnoid about my automatic transmission and the stories on them even though mines still work fine 3) I was thinking about getting a manual even before I got my 1997 Prelude. 4)The 240sx SR20DET alternative didn't look that good after researching about all the trouble with emission & law enforcements. 5) Honda Prelude is a car for a person that does not want to drive a Civic or Integra. It was never meant to outperform everything on the street, it wasn't meant to be an econobox either. It was not mass produced and driven by everyone. It was designed to be a vehicle that separated itself from its class. It's not a super performer, but the car rather glides and handles decently on the streets and it has enough power to have some fun. It wasn't destined to be the answer to every persons dreams and desires, but for someone who wants a car that is a step above your everday machine, its the right car to pick.



Well I probably won't update for a while again until I get bored or something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home